Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What you have missed because I haven't blogged Part 1--January and February

February--
Okay, for some reason I can't get this blogging thing down. I get all my pictures loaded, but they are never in the right order, and when I try to move them around, they won't change--they stay in the order they were downloaded. (If anyone knows how to help me move the pictures around once they are downloaded, please let me know. I also don't know how to get paragraphs to show up on the blog. Help, what am I doing wrong??) So, You will get February before January, unless you want to scroll down and check out what happened in January first.
MEAGAN TURNED 6
Meagan had her 6th birthday in February. She was so happy to be turning 6 and had been counting down the days for months!! Meagan is so much fun to have around. She is always laughing and having fun. She is such a sweet little girl. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is truly a miracle and we are so grateful to have her here with us. So, here are just a few pictures of her happy day.
Blowing out the candles--again pictures aren't in order. Meagan and her yummy cake.
Meagan and all her presents.
Being silly after opening a present.
Meagan and Mom eating lunch at school on Meagan's birthday.
January--
Jason and Logan had their pinewood derby. This was Logan's first year participating and he came in second place. He was so excited.
Kaden LOVES baseball. He LOVES his helmet. He LOVES his glove. He LOVES the baseball. Whenever he gets a chance he gets his helmet on (backwards) and goes around the house with a glove on one hand and a ball in another ready to play ball with whom ever will play with him.
BRENNA TURNED ONE!!! Our little Brenna turned one. I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast!! She loved opening (eating the wrapping off) her presents, but when it came to the cake, she didn't like sitting on the table in front of all of us cheering her on to dig into the cake. It took Kaden to show her how yummy it was before she would even touch it. After we got her in her highchair, she couldn't get enough cake. What a cutie!! WE are so happy to have her in our family. She makes us laugh constantly.
Brenna is ready to go play in the new snow that fell on her birthday.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Don't feel bad. I can't seem to get the blogging thing down too. I can't re-arrange the pictures or the order and then I don't do it for a couple of months and then I have to start all over again. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Tell your kids hi. Hope you had a happy 4th!

Ras Family said...

the only way i know how to rearrange the photo order is by moving the code on the html tab. good luck!

Marilee said...

Great update! Now for the rest of the year...

Nelson Nitwits said...

You have really cute kids! I use slide.com for my pictures. It's free and easy to rearrange pictures. You just go to the website and then click on "create a slideshow". Good luck!

Natalie said...

Melia, I hope you do not mind that I looked at your blog. I saw that Jennilyn has you listed as one of her friends and thought I would take a peek :)
You have a beautiful family! Your children are adorable!!