Thursday, June 5, 2008
Little Lambs
One cold day during Spring Break, I took the kids to my friend's farm to see the baby lambs. There were about 20 babies, four of which were born the night before to a very happy mom!! The babies were so cute. Kaden didn't like the lambs at first, but warmed up after awhile. Logan and Meagan liked to chase the mommy lambs around the field, but I put a quick stop to that---those poor moms trying to out run wild kids while being pregnant. And Jessie and Jason, my great helpers, had fun keeping track of the lamb that we had outside the fence.
Meagan holding the lamb while Jessie, Logan and Jason are around her.
Kaden finally warming up to the lamb.
Kaden really warming up and chasing the lamb so he can pet it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome back, my dear!
Looks like the kids had a great time!
She Posts!!!
I love little lambs. I don't tell this to very many, but the year after we graduated, I used to drive out to West Mountain and sit watching the newborn lambs in the field. It might sound crazy but it was very theraputic.
Your kids are growing up so fast! (As usual, right?)
Post a Comment